"We count on the reliability of the J4500, and we like its new look for 2013. We also appreciate how well MCI and Setra models perform. Our maintenance shop data supports our purchasing decisions. The D coach, for example, rates highest for lowest cost of operation."
- Luke Busskohl, Regional Director, National Charter Sales Director; Arrow Stage Lines; Omaha, Nebraska
"We like the wide-ride suspension, stability control and operational performance. Our passengers have taken to the model. Our drivers like the location of the wheelchair lift and the larger baggage bays on trips to the airports and cruise ships."
- Tom JeBran, President; Trans-Bridge Lines; Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
"We are committed to offering our passengers the very best; it's why we keep a newer fleet with the amenities and technologies that provide a safe, reliable and comfortable ride."
- Craig Smith, CEO; Martz Group; Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania
"We waited for the redesign to update our fleet and keep it youthful. Our passengers are thrilled with it."
- TJ Morgan, Jr., President; Gray Line Tours Tucson/Citizen Auto; Tucson, Arizona
"It's a beautiful coach. And we upgraded almost everything that could be upgraded. When our customers board, they're not expecting wood floors and leather seats. They're pleasantly pleased."
- Bruce Ebmeyer, President; Ebmeyer Charter; Apple Valley, California
"The [J4500's] cat eyes are neat, because no one else has them yet.
The drivers say it's getting a lot of looks on the road."
- Dale Howard, President and Owner; Howard Bus Service Ltd.; Athens, Ontario
"We're very impressed with the new J model. MCI has taken what is already a terrific vehicle and modernized it further. The graffiti-proof lavatory is a real winner, and the spiral entryway makes a nice first impression and has strong customer appeal. We are very pleased to be the first recipient."
- Peter A. Picknelly, CEO and Chairman; Peter Pan Bus Lines; Springfield, Massachusetts
"We like the J4500 because it's reliable and our mechanics find it easy to work on."
- Paul Arcediano, President and Founder; R & R Limousine and Bus; Austin, Texas
"MCI has always built a reliable vehicle."
- David Kucera, President; Jak Rabbit Lines; Rye, New York
"MCI has proven to be a safe and reliable product."
- Rochelle Ferguson, Executive Director;
Palmetto Breeze, Lowcountry Regional Transportation Authority; Bluffton, South Carolina
"We needed a coach that would help us deliver to our customers our pledge of
Reliable Transportation — Outstanding Service"
- Peter Shelbo, President; Tour West America; Phoenix, Arizona
Motor Coach Industries: Corporate Address 200 East Oakton Street, Des Plaines, Illinois 60018 | Phone: 866-MCICOACH
Copyright 2004-2016 Motor Coach Industries Int'l, Inc. and its subsidiaries. All Rights Reserved.